- Do Not Prescribe (DNP), Red
- Decision Date:
- August 2016
- NICE TA450: for previously treated Philadelphia-Chromosome-negative acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. (NHSE commissioned). (Decision date - July 2017).
- NICE TA589: - for treating acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in remission with minimal residual disease activity. (NHSE commissioned). (Decision date - August 2019).
DO NOT PRESCRIBE (DNP):
- NICE TA686: for previously treated Philadelphia-Chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. (Terminated appraisal). (Decision date - July 2017).
Do Not Prescribe (DNP) Drug Classifications
- 6: Have NICE guidance that recommends they should not be used
Red Drug Classifications
- 1: Requiring specialist assessment to enable patient selection, initiation and ongoing treating
- 2: Requiring long term on-going monitoring of efficacy by a specialist and not suitable for shared care
- 3: Requiring long term on-going monitoring of toxicity by a specialist (either because of difficulty in recognising side effects or high cost of investigations to identify toxicity)
- 8. NHS England commissioned – to be used in line with NHSE commissioning intentions