- Decision Date:
- March 2019
- NICE TA571: for treating ALK-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer after crizotinib. (Decision date - April 2019).
- NICE TA670: for treating ALK-positive advanced non-small-cell lung cancer that has not been previously treated with an ALK inhibitor. (Decision date - February 2021).
NHS England drug. To be used in line with NHSE commissioning intentions.
Red Drug Classifications
- 1: Requiring specialist assessment to enable patient selection, initiation and ongoing treating
- 2: Requiring long term on-going monitoring of efficacy by a specialist and not suitable for shared care
- 3: Requiring long term on-going monitoring of toxicity by a specialist (either because of difficulty in recognising side effects or high cost of investigations to identify toxicity)
- 8. NHS England commissioned – to be used in line with NHSE commissioning intentions